Tuesday, October 28, 2008

beauty tip, ladies

this is franchesca, one of my stinkin' awesome preschoolers, with her little sister in chichigua.

oh they make me laugh..

franchesca for one- spunky. she
sprints to us every morning while we are walking up to the school and wraps her little arms around my legs so I cant move (love it). she is smart and catches on quickly. she also has quite a little attitude and i love it. her laugh is truly amazing- like a cackle/giggle i suppose. she is eager to help, even when i don't ask. she'll rip books out of everyone else's hands the second i say it's time to clean up and when i say they need to be quiet she screams "silencioooooooooo!!" for me.. numerous times.. even after everyone has settled.

one day she used the grease from her bowl of spaghetti (there is a LOT of it bc the dona uses like a pound of butter in it) as lip gloss. "profe ashley!!" i look over to see her and her shiny lips, chin, hands, nose..

so there you have it, ladies. whenever you reach the bottom of a greasy bowl of food, go ahead and stick your finger in it (make sure you get plenty) and lather those lips. pucker up.

2 comments:

Ann Sienkiel said...

Little Franchesca reminds me of someone else I know--smart, a little bit sassy, and a bit of an attitude--and I love her very much!
Love, Mom

Ruth Rankin said...

Dear Ashley, I loved reading this. Thanks so much for sharing. I am so proud of you. Please keep in touch! Love, Ruth