Monday, February 15, 2010

critter magnet

ok i was just standing in our kitchen and had a little worm try to crawl in my underwear (yeah. SICK.) and i realized i actually must attract critters. i mean, really.. let me just give you some examples from lately:

  • ants- infested my room THREE times now. three times. i am talking literally hundreds of ants at a time..
  • worms- they're ALWAYS in my room and i've woken up to one crawling up my neck. gross.
  • rat- mystery poop appears on my bedroom floor but i haven't seen it.. yet.
  • banana spiders- the other night one was crawling on my FOOT while i was laying in bed (think size-of-your-palm big spider)
  • lizard- this one i don't mind. he doesn't bother me.. just lives in my closet
  • mosquitoes- every day. say 40 people are in a room with one mosquito.. it will find me. you probably think i am being dramatic but it is actually almost impressive how much i get bit.
  • little worm- you read the first paragraph. my underwear, really?
  • pregnant banana spiders- i have now killed 2.. and their babies that exploded all over the floor.

just call me a critter magnet.

2 other critter stories- anne killed TWO rats after waking up to one on her pillow (ewwww) and cara has woken up with a roach on her face. sick. sick. sick.

No comments: